Apex Legends 1.1 Update Patch Notes: The Apex Legends 1.1 Update is been rolling out officially on the Origin App, According to the official sources the update started rolling out at 10:00 AM PST yesterday.
There were some bugs encounter after the update like all the players who upgraded to the latest Apex Legends 1.1 Update lost all their progress in the game.
Apex Legends official Twitter Handle tweeted regarding this issue and the Tweet can be seen below.
As you can see they advised all the players not to make any purchases until the issue is resolved. According to the reports this issue has been fixed and now all the progress of players is restored along with their purchased items.
Apex Legends 1.1 Update Patch Notes
Quality of Life
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to running out of memory or CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
Also, See: Apex Legends Battle Pass Season 1 Released
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
Jump Pad Phase Walk Interactions
Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Voidability.
So Apex Legends 1.1 Update Patch Notes is live now, Go ahead and Update it to the latest version, Even I came to know from the sources about the new Anti Cheat system which is also introduced into the Apex Legends in order to Tackle Hackers or Cheaters.
So that’s all in this Gaming update, I hope this might have cleared all your questions, Thanks for reading.