How To Apply For OD Online In JNTUH 2019: We have provided step-by-step and Complete procedure for submitting an online application for getting Original Degree in JNTU Hyderabad.
Students looking for “How To Apply For OD in JNTUH 2019 – Apply for Original Degree Online”, will get step by step procedure to submit the online request in order to obtain Original Degree from JNTU Hyderabad University.
How To Apply For OD Online In JNTUH 2019
On this page, we have provided detailed information related to JNTU Hyderabad and also the detailed application procedure, how you can easily obtain your documents from the college and the university and which documents are required while applying for Original degree and all other relevant information online.
Students seeking some answers which are already not covered in this post can ask their questions regarding JNTUH OD through the comments section below.
Procedure to apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad ( PC received from 2002 to 2018) Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure for the OD Applications for students who got their PC from the year 2002 till 2018.
The students can submit their JNTUH Original Degree Applications 2019 in online Mode Only. There is no procedure to submit offline applications. Follow the instructions below and thus, you may apply online for Original Degree under JNTU Hyderabad.
- First of all, navigate to https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/ or Click Here
- Then Click on “New User Registration” Tab, if you have not registered already
- New Users must register at the website and generate their Password there. Users are advised to remember their Passwords and store it safely for future references.
- The user name at the registrations page must be the Hall Ticket number of the student, for which he/she is applying to obtain the Original Degree Certificate. Enter Your Hall Ticket Number
Upload your Provisional Certificate and size should be between 200 – 300 KB only.
- Students are now advised to fill the Student Registration Form for JNTUH OD Application in 2019 appropriately and enter the details correctly such as Hall Ticket number, name, DOB, Mobile Number, Address and all other required fields.
- Double check all details along with the address as the Original degree will be sent to that Address only.
- Now you will be taken to the payments page. Candidates can either make Online payment through their Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking or they can also pay at any SBI branch by generating Online Challan. But we do recommend you to make the Online payment only, as this is comparatively easy.