How To Donate Money To Indian Army Martyrs: Thursday’s suicide attack on the CRPF convoy, which left 40 security personnel dead and several others critically injured, has shaken the collective conscience of the entire nation.
At a time when the government has promised to give a befitting response to the perpetrators of the Pulwama attack with unconditional support from the opposition parties, several governments and non-government organizations and individuals have come forward to help the kith and kin of the Pulwama attack martyrs in whatever ways they can.
Here’s how you can make a contribution to these funds dedicated to the welfare of the kith and kin of martyred Indian soldiers.
How To Donate Money To Indian Army Martyrs?
- You can donate directly to individual braveheart’s account (up to
maxof Rs 15 lakhs) or may donate to the “Bharat KeVeer” corpus.
- To ensure maximum coverage, a cap of 15 lakhs is envisaged per brave heart and the donor would be alerted if the amount exceeds Rs 15 lakhs, so that they can choose to either decrease their contribution or divert part of the donation to another brave heart’s account, or to the “Bharat
KeVeer” corpus would be managed by a committee made up of eminent persons of repute and senior government officials, in equal number, who would decide to disburse the fund equitably to the braveheart’s family on a need basis.
Now you can contribute to our Bravehearts who sacrificed their lives in
Follow The Steps on How To Donate Money To Indian Army Martyrs
1. Open link https://bharatkeveer.gov.in. This will take you to the homepage.
2. Press “
3. Click on
4. After clicking on
6. Click on the picture. You will get the below screen.
7. Click on “I would like to contribute” button, this will take you to the payment screen.
8. Put all required details and then generate OTP, Then enter your OTP no. and submit.
9. It will ask to fill captcha, fill captcha and continue to submit.
10. You will receive below
11. Click on “Make Payment” button.
12. Choose the methods for payment.
13. Click on “Pay now” and continue with your transaction.
So I request you all the people who might read my article on How To Donate Money To Indian Army Martyrs to take part in donations and also share this article with your family and friends so that the