How To Install WhatsApp On Jio Phone: If you are wondering how to install WhatsApp on your
How To Install WhatsApp On Jio Phone?
- Step 1: First of all, make sure to update the firmware of your
JioPhoneto the latest version. To do this, go to the Settings of your phone and locate the software update section, and then update your device.
- Step 2: Now, open JioPhone AppStore on your device and go to the “Social” tab and install WhatsApp from there.
- Step 3: After installing WhatsApp, open the app. You will be prompted to enter your WhatsApp mobile number in this step.
- Step 4: After entering your phone number, you will need to verify your account using the OTP sent to your phone.
- Step 5: Once you’ve verified your account, you can enter your name and upload a profile photo in WhatsApp.
As soon as you are done with all the aforementioned steps, you will find the home screen of WhatsApp on your phone with all the groups that you are a member of.
Sadly, there’s no way to restore or backup your messages on Jio Phone at the moment. So your previous chat history will not be available on the feature phone.
So, that’s everything you need to know about How To Install WhatsApp On Jio Phone. We expect the instant messaging app to introduce more features like voice and video calls for JioPhone in the near future. We will update you on the matter as soon as the company announces anything, so watch this space for regular updates