How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account: If you disable your Instagram account, your profile, photos, comments, and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. To Temporarily deactivate Instagram Account:
How To Do It?
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or click in the top right and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to temporarily disable it. If you can’t remember your password or username.
Also, See: How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently