PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Patch Notes: PUBG Mobile’s latest 0.10.5 update has started rolling out to Android and iOS users now. After being in speculation mode for some weeks, PUBG Mobile has finally released their 0.10.5 update which brings in a lot of changes to the game.
The changes in PUBG Mobile update comes with new weapons and various game play improvements. Also, the latest 0.10.5 update brings in the Royal Pass season 5 with a new Ranked Mode.
- Added Mk47, which can be found in
Erangel, Miramar and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
Vikendiis now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
Other Improvements In PUBG Mobile 0.10.5:
Vikendi’sresource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- The shop has been adjusted.
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.