PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update Patch Notes: PUBG Mobile Beta version of 0.11.5 Beta update is rolling out to the beta testers of PUBG Mobile on 12th of March 2019. The Update is exclusive to the the Beta Testers.
The PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update is released for Both Android and iOS users. In this article we are going To Discuss some of the changes and new Feature or You can call it as Patch Notes Of PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update.
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia, and Mini Bus.
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update
If you want to Play the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update on your Mobile device then you Can Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update File From this link which is officially provided by Tencent.
The most awaited feature of Converting BP Into UC is still missing from this PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update.
For more details about the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update with complete Explanation of New Vehicles and Weapons can be seen Here!