PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update Season 6 Patch Notes: So the wait is finally over. The New update with Season 6 Patch Notes will be pushed to all the devices both on Android and iOS platform on the 20th of March 2019.
This is gonna be a stable release which was previously released for PUBG Mobile Beta 0.11.5 update.
An Official note is being pushed to all the Players regarding this update. The main highlight of this update is Unlike the previous updates on PUBG Mobile always pushed after a Maintenance Server Shut Down.
But this time the Update will be pushed without taking the server down.
What’s New In PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update
- The players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the Royale Pass Page in PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update.
- Elite Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
- Weekly challenges now award more points.
- Point rewards can now be collected with just one tap.
- Now you can See birthday parties on Spawn Island!
- Light Fireworks and collect crates during matches.
- You can open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
- Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in a match for a surprise!
General Additions In PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon G36C rifle (Vikendi Only). It fires 5.56 Ammo and can be equipped with stocks, it will replace Scar-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok Exclusive vehicle Tukshai, a Three wheeled bus. This will replace Jeep, Dacia, and Mini Bus.
Prime And Prime Plus Subscriptions
- The Prime and Prime Plus Subscriptions will be available in early April.
- These both plans come with free daily UC, Royal Pass Points.
- Daily 80% discount on crates.
- Purchasing from the shop using BP and more.
- Benefits from both plans are Stackable.
- When a player doesn’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have also been added.
- “Room Card: 1 Use” in clan shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days.
- Added a robot avatar to the clan system.
So this sums up the whole article. I hope this may help you in answering your questions. Let’s wait for the update. Feel free to share your views on this in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.
Also, See: PUBG Mobile Season 6 Release Date & Rewards