PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes: PUBG
Now the players are eagerly waiting for the PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update to hit their mobiles. So finally the good news is here! The PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 is in beta stage now and we will be discussing it’s new features.
PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes
New Weapon RPG-7 & Explosive Crossbow
So there are two weapons namely RPG-7 and Explosive Crossbow. The RPG-7 is basically a rocket launcher and the explosive Crossbow is the normal Crossbow with an Explosive Attacking option. When we hit any Wall or an enemy with an Explosive Crossbow. It will explode and kill him.
The RPG-7 and Explosive Crossbow will be exclusive to the Zombie Event Modes.
Tow New Modes
As we all know Zombie Event Mode is already added during the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Update. But in the PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 update, the Zombie mode will be divided into two other modes namely
- Survive till Dawn
- Survive till rescue arrives
RPG-7 and Explosive Crossbow will be exclusive to these modes only. You can’t find the RPG-7 and Explosive Crossbow in normal loot in the classic matches.
Have a Look At It
Spectate Anyone From the Friend List
Yes! Finally, We can see or spectate our friend’s matches directly from the Friends list. We can see their stats and tier in which they are standing.
When we click on the play button present next to our Friend’s name. A window will open which will confirm whether you want to watch the match or not.
In The PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update, a new option will be available regarding Friendly Spectate.
I consider it as a very special feature which is added in the PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 update. I am looking forward to watch the matches of my friends when I am not in a mood of Playing one!
Crosshair Color Change In PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes
Now you will be able to change the color of the Crosshair in Red Dot Sight, Holographic, 2X and 3X Scopes. You can select the color as per your preference. This feature was already available in the PUBG PC version. Now it’s coming to the PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes.
Also, See: PUBG Mobile 8100 UC Trick Patched By Google
Male Voice Added In Quick Chat
PUBG Mobile’s main highlight is it’s Quick Chat voices. Especially the Classic Quick Chat Female voice is very famous among players. Now a Male Quick Chat voice is added! Now you can use the Quick Chat commands in the voice of a Man in this update.
New Companions Added
Now you would not be playing PUBG Mobile alone anymore because the Companion will be always with you. It can be a Pigeon or an Eagle. The companion will be only visible to you and your teammates. The enemies will not able to see your companions.
The rules regarding a Companion is shown above. It is said that the companions will not reveal our presence or our location to the enemies as they cannot see them.
The Real Chicken Dinner
Finally, after winning a match you can Cook a Chicken! Yes, finally a real Chicken dinner will be served when you or your team evolved as the Last Men Standing!
PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes
- Survive Till Dawn changes
- New weapons: as per the beta patch, expect these to include liquid nitrogen grenades, RPG-7, and Jungle Style Magazines.
- New zombies: if the 0.12.0 beta update is correct, these would include zombie dogs and jumping zombies.
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs.
- Zombie: Darkest Night – Brand new zombie mode that differs from Survive Till Dawn. According to previously revealed 0.12.0 beta notes, you’ll need to stay alive for one night while fighting zombies. All teams that are still alive at dawn will win.
New Feature: EvoZone
- Replaces Event mode
- Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode
- More new modes will be added in the future
New EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win
Changes to Survive Till Dawn
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till dawn, players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others’ information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings
- Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings
- Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10
- Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other’s Spaces
- Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale
- Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with the total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days)
- New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far
- Automatic door-opening has been tuned
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines, and Goroka in Vikendi
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory
- Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated
- RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading
- Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned
- Animation added for opening/closing doors
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphics glitches in certain footgear
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas
What’s Missing In This Update?
However many things are missing in this PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes like the new weapons like MP5K and Bizon PP-19. Even the most awaited Canted Sight is lacking behind.
We will notify you regarding the official updates on our blog. So do not forget to turn on the notifications.
My Word On PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes
So that’s it in this