PUBG Mobile Future Update Leaks For 2019: PUBG Mobile has changed the Mobile Gaming Industry to a large extent. This game has a very vast user base. So in order to keep the users interested PUBG Mobile introduce many new features in the form of Update.
Recently PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update was released with many new features which all the players loved. So its time for some Future PUBG Mobile Leaks for the year 2019. So Let’s begin.
PUBG Mobile Future Updates Leaks For 2019
New Weapon Skorpion
So according to the reports PUBG Mobile will get a new Weapon named as “Skorpion”. It is a brand new 9mm machine pistol. This gun will be added to all the maps In PUBG Mobile. Its already been added to the PUBG PC version of the game.
Skorpion has 20 rounds default capacity, and it can be increased by using extended mag up to 40 rounds, but it will not support other Mags like Quick Draw and extended Quick Draw.
Well, the Skorpion has lower damage comparing to the other pistols. The main highlight of Skorpion is that it has two firing modes. One is single fire to Full Auto Firing modes. However, this is the first pistol to which you can attach a grip and stock to control recoil.
It can be used for short-range firing, not more than 52 Meters. The Skorpion is most effective in early close battle engagements and it can work later in the game as a pocket SMG.
If you are looking for quick full auto option initially in the match or you need a reliable close range alternative later in the game! then pick up a Skorpion and Rock the battlegrounds.
The expected release for the Skorpion would be PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 or PUBG Mobile 0.12.5 Update. Most probably it will be released in the 0.12.5 update because the weapons usually release in the x.x.5 updates.
New Weapon Bizon PP-19
The all-new Weapon In PUBG Mobile will be released in the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update or PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update, it will be a new SMG which uses the 9mm ammo.
It’s gonna be exclusive to the Erangel and Videkendi Maps. This Bizon PP-19 can only support the sight Attachments and Muzzle. It even has very less recoil.
So let us look at some metrics for this Bizon PP-19 which will help you understand the weapon even before it’s release in the Stable version of PUBG Mobile.
|Initial Bullet Speed||408/ms|
|Firing Modes||Single, Auto|
|Extended Magazine Size||No Magazine|
|Type||Sub Machine Gun (SMG)|
|Body Damage (10 Meters)||35|
Main Highlights of Bizon PP-19 SMG In PUBG Mobile
- Bizon PP-19 is an SMG exclusive to Vikendi and Erangel.
- Uses 9mm ammunition and holds 53 rounds by default.
- Can only take muzzle and sight attachments.
- Does not take grips or magazines.
So lets proceed towards other PUBG Mobile Future Update Leaks For 2019
New Sight Attachment Canted Sight
Canted sight is a sight attachment which can be used as a secondary scope for instant short-range battle. It is fitted into the secondary scope slot.
- Canted sight can be used with:
- AR – Beryl M762, AKM, AUG, M416, Mutant, QBZ, SCAR-L, G36C
- DMR – SLR, Mini14, Mk14, QBU, SKS
- SR – AWM, M24, Kar98k
- SMG – UMP, Vector, Bizon
- Shotgun – S12K
- LMG – M249
- The main scope you see when you aim will be different depending on which slot you attach the canted sight and scope
- If you equip Canted Sight only, your primary sight will be the Canted Sight.
- If you equip Canted Sight after the scope, your primary sight will be your scope.
- If you equip scope after canted sight, your primary sight will be the Canted Sight.
- With the Canted Sight update, the weapon’s position and view of angle might feel slightly different than before while in ADS. However, any features which might affect gunplay, such as scope’s position in ADS, FOV, and recoil, were not changed
This sight might be released in the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update or PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update. This information regarding the Update might change at any time.
New Weapon MP5K
The MP5K is a brand new sub-machine gun chambered for 9mm ammunition. MP5K is exclusive to Vikendi and replaces the Vector on that map.
While the firing mechanics of the MP5K are similar to those of the Vector, it boasts a higher per bullet damage, but with a lower overall firing rate and DPS. This SMG also has a higher magazine capacity than the Vector, starting at 30 rounds by default with 40 rounds in an extended magazine.
|Firing Modes||Single, Burst, Auto|
|Extended Magazine Size||40|
Key characteristics of the MP5K:
- A high rate of fire at 900 RPM with reasonably easy to control recoil
- Accommodates all attachment slots to allow for a tactical stock, different types of magazines, muzzles attachments, grips, the laser sight and of course scopes
- Base damage value of 33
- Exclusive to Vikendi
There is no News regarding in which Update it will be released. So we have to wait for any more Leaks that would come in our Way. I would share it with you guys.
My Word On PUBG Mobile Future Update Leaks For 2019
So that’s all in this article on PUBG Mobile Future Updates Leaks For 2019. So lets see and wait for the future PUBG Mobile 0.12.0, 0.12.5, 0.13.0 and 0.13.5 Updates. Hope for the Best. If I came across any more Leaks, I will update it right here in this Article.
Feel free to share your Views on this in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.